ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What do Mathew McConaughey, Steve Wozniak, Herbie Hancock, Lindsay Lohan, and Michael Mann, all have in common?

What do Mathew McConaughey, Steve Wozniak, Herbie Hancock, Lindsay Lohan, and Michael Mann all have in common? They all own a SCOTTEVEST/SeV, oh and they are all very famous and rich celebrities. A lot of people think that SeV's are just for "geeks" and travelers, but nothing could be further from the truth. It seems that Hollywood has discovered SeV. Here are just some celebs that we know of sporting SeVs. If you spot any celebs wearing our stuff, send me a picture (without harassing them please :))







Mathew McConaughey, Hollywood Actor, featured in opening action scene blockbuster Sahara wearing an SeV.




Herbie Hancock, Grammy Award Winning Jazz Musician "I got my SeV in time for my trip to Japan. It was just what I needed. All my little gadgets have a place and there's still more room left over. I also love the little notes in each pocket suggesting what you might put in it. What a great invention! I'm going to turn all my techie musician friends on to it."








Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple and SeV Board Member "An exceptional accessory for my iPod. I do love my SeV products. I am a true fan of yours."


Lindsay Lohan according to http://www.tmz.com/ is rumored to have one of our Ultimate Hoodies.



Leo LaPorte, famous Tech Guy and founder of http://www.twit.tv/ "I LOVE SeV clothes!!! Absolutely beautiful."

Hap Klopp, founder of The North Face and SeV Board Member "SeV is the cutting edge of fashion and technology, and the future of clothing."

Michael Mann, Hollywood Movie Director/Producer (Miami Vice (movie and tv show), Collateral, Ali, Heat) "You guys are getting better and better. I want to buy more."



Donny Deutsch, Host of CNBC’s “The Big Idea” “Very James Bond… this is brilliant! Amazing… guys all over the country are going to be flipping out over this thing.”




Rebecca Scott, Playboy’s Miss August 1999 shows her passion for SeV!




David Farber, former Chief Technologist at the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and named by Business Week as one of the top 25 leaders in E-Commerce, and SeV fan, "When I travel , my Vest is like a Fibber McGee closet. Everything is stashed in it. Keys, tools, cell phones, iPods and food. When I walk through TSA security it must look like a junk shop. (It is neat having everything in one place for travel an the Vest wins). All I have to do is remember where I put my business cards when I am in Japan. My Vest is my traveling office."




No comments: