ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SCOTTEVEST/SeV Scott Jordan Blog Post for 4/22/08

I am more tired than I have ever been, in recent memory. Today was the second day of the photo shoot. Yesterday was a cake walk, at least for me. Yesterday was all the professional models, with only me in front of the camera for about 15 minutes. But today it was all me all the time. We shot a TON of hi-res video to be used throughout the website, not hi-res of course. I basically had to read copy and do some improv on the spot for 7 hrs. That was tiring. I hope that the final product pays off and I don't look like a complete goof/dork. Basically, I think I explain the features and benefits better than anyone else can. So, I demonstrated most features; I forgot how many features we had.... We also basically taped most critical areas of the website, so you don't have to read so much if you don't want to.

I hope by Friday, perhaps Monday, to post some comps up here for your viewing pleasure. Wish me luck tomorrow. I have a TON more respect for actors/models. This is not easy. Also, the video crew did an amazing job too, lead by Sean Strimple of Walk On Productions. Fortunately, my right hand man and loyal SeV customer, Thom O'Leary, helped orchrastrate the whole event. I could not have done it without him. You will be seeing his work more soon. He is an amazing addition to the SeV Team.

I can promise you that I will NOT be awake enough tomorrow to do a post, but promise to post on Thursday, hopefully with some pictures of the new Tactical Jacket.

Scott

No comments: