ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, April 21, 2008

SCOTTEVEST/SeV Scott Jordan Blog Post for 4/21/08

The first day of the photoshoot went AWESOME. I can't wait to show everyone the new products and website. The crew at the photo shoot LOVED them, especially the new Tactical and Fleece. I am thinking about pre-selling them in about 2 weeks or so to save BIG and reserve them since I am certain the will be in short supply in the Fall. I think I didn't order enough, especially based upon the feedback.

The female model was smoking HOT, but in a very cute way. The male models did a great job too.

I hoped to post some preview shots here but too much going on. Stay tuned. 16 gig of pics is a bit overwhelming.

The video shoot is tomorrow and Wednesday. This will be critical to new website, but also very grueling for me, as most will be of me.

Still trying to think of best names for these new products.

Scott

No comments: