ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Saturday, April 19, 2008

SCOTTEVEST/SeV Scott Jordan Video Blog Post for 4/18/08-First Day Back In Chicago

Ok, it is late at night, but give me some credit for posting everyday. My first day back in Chicago after 5 years, at my mother-in-law's house.

See the post here.

(I was unable to embed it; not sure why. Let me know if you can view it.) Cubs game tomorrow!

2 comments:

Pat Galea said...

Wow, I haven't been to Chicago since 2000!

It's a great city; so many art galleries, and very friendly people. (Though to be honest, I've yet to find an American city where the people aren't friendly.)

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

Chicago is an awesome city. I could name some cities not as friendly as Chicago, but I don't want to provoke a discussion about that. Let's just say that Chicago is a mid western city that has a lot of people that move here and thus welcoming to those who come after them.