ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Website Preview-with Video from Chicago

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I caught the flu, again, and have been busier than ever. Enough of that, let me show you a preview of the new website look/feel with the first draft of the video concept- click this link. It is not done by any means, but it will give you an impression of the direction we are going in. Please let me know what you think.

On a personal level, it is difficult for me to step out and become the true face of SCOTTEVEST. I have wanted to do this for some time but have been reluctant to do so. It just seemed that the brand should speak for itself, as it has successfully for 7 years now, but I have recently found that when I personally talk about and describe the company, people really get it much quicker. So, with that in mind, I decided to step out. I hope I don't make a fool of myself.

I will do some more video posts this week. I am just too sick to get in front of my webcam.

Scott

3 comments:

Randy Pollock said...

So who is doing the design and interface?

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

http://www.avetar.com/ is doing the major design work, but another company is doing the video. We are not sure yet who is going to implement the flash into the gadget yet, as it is sort of complicated. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!