ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SCOTTEVEST/SeV Scott Jordan Blog Post for 4/23/08 for real this time




Today's video shoot could not have gone better. I think you will be very impressed with the end result, or at least I hope so. We did a spoof on James Bond, among other things that I think were very funny.

I am VERY impressed by the comments on the Kids line below. Tons of great suggestions. Thanks so much.

BTW, we will be doing a contest soon to name the new Tactical and Fleece jackets. I will post pictures and solicit opinions, and give away a one of kind prototype of the fleece or tactical, which will be a collectors items.

So, start thinking of ideas.

Scott

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naming contest. . .great! Bring in on Scott!!! Your James Bond reference gave me an idea (see my post on your April 19th blog).

BTW: Thanks for the replacement key holder. Your customer service is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Besides this blog, do you have an advisory group for existing Scottevest patrons/fans?

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

Andrew,

We don't have a formal advisory group yet, but that is a great idea. That may be the best way to utilize the forums as I think it is hard to use the blog for true discussions. I think I should start a thread on the forum on things that get attention on the blog and justify further discussion. Do you think that makes sense?

Anonymous said...

Yes, bring it on Scott. Are you going to make the forum members register first?

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

That's the downside about the vbullitin forum; you have to register separately. Do you tihnk that is a big deal?