ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why I love our customers so much!!

From: "John \"Decker\" Pool"
Date: March 25, 2010 4:28:46 PM MDT
To: scott@scottevest.com

I just want to say thank you for your awesome products. For me, it
started with a T-shirt that I bought off Thinkgeek. Maybe 6 months
after that, I found myself in need of something warmer for Fall and I
picked up the microfleece hoodie from your website. It took me weeks
to discover all of the pockets in it. During your anniversary sale, I
picked up few pair of pants, the ball cap (the first cap that I ever
purchased), and another shirt.

Each and every time, I get something new, I spend days checking them
out, finding every pocket I can and all of the little features that
are included, but without fail there is always some pockets and some
little features which escape me until later.  With every single
purchase so far, I find myself impressed with the level of thought and
practicality put into the design.

I also appreciate the level of comunication you and your company
provides to it's customers and I am thrilled to see your business
taking off so well as it seems to be.

Thanks for all of the great clothes so far! I can't wait to see what is next. :)

--
John "Decker" Pool

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: