ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More airport advertising

Should we do this?


---------- Forwarded Message ----------

FROM:

RE: Touching base

I am trying to contact the Marketing Department.<div><br></div><div>I recently saw a video of Scott talking about advertising on the security bins in Wichita. I wanted to introduce the concept of advertising on the baggage carousel. I have taken the liberty of attaching a rendering as I think this would be a great location for the ads. The nice thing about baggage carousel advertising is that your ads will be seen several times with an average wait at the carousel of 17+ minutes.</div>
<div><br></div><div>thanks for your time,<br clear="all"><br>--

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: