ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, March 26, 2010

Great pics from Burma

Begin forwarded message:

From: Donald P
Date: March 26, 2010 8:02:17 PM MDT
To:
Subject: Pic from Burma

Hello Scottevest,

My name is Donald Posey.  I’ve recently returned from a three week trip to the country of Myanmar (Burma).  I am a vocational missionary.  On this trip I took my newly purchased Essential Travel Jacket with me and it performed wonderfully.  It carried my electronic gadgets, it insulating me from the cool Burmese morning air and it served as a dust filter to breath through on an 11 hour cross country taxi ride.  I couldn’t ask it to serve me any better.  

Thanks for making such a functional and durable garment.

The attached pictures are of me wearing my “Essential” jacket at the Success Pagoda in the city of Myitkyina, Myanmar.  Please feel free to use them as you see fit.

Regards,
Donald Posey

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: