ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amazing email- I love our customers!

>>
>>> Dear Scott Jordan,
>>>
>>> ~*~Please read suggestions at the end at least! I love my SeV!~* ~
>>>
>>> I want to thank from the bottom of my heart; you have saved my >>> dignity as
>>> a
>>> man. I was considering getting a man-purse, otherwise known as the >>> dreaded
>>> Murse. I grew up as a Boy Scout. If you didn't already know the >>> Boy Scout
>>> motto is "Be Prepared." Always being prepared is not an easy task >>> when
>>> going
>>> on outings of every variety. Before I turned 18 years old and >>> became an
>>> adult in the troop, I had trekked just under 95 miles in 13 days at
>>> Philmont, biked 80 miles in a single day around southern >>> California, and
>>> crawled through the "mail slot" in a cave in Pennsylvania. At the >>> age of
>>> 16
>>> I started taking on leadership positions in the troop. I organized >>> and
>>> orchestrated recruiting events in order to encourage more kids to >>> join my
>>> troop. I had even lead a group of scouts and adults on several >>> different
>>> outings that included a week long canoe trip though the Canadian >>> national
>>> park Algonquin and a week and a half of sailing a small boat >>> around the
>>> Florida Keys. I am now 20 years old and have put my adventuring on >>> hold in
>>> order to get a bachelor of science in management information >>> systems but
>>> still remain known for my knowledge and skill by family and friends.
>>>
>>> Life before my SeV:
>>> I am most notoriously known by my family and close friends for my >>> "10
>>> pounds of [stuff]" that carry with me always. On a trip to my
>>> grandparents'
>>> home town of Offenbach, Germany, my grandfather stated that I was >>> "ready
>>> to
>>> take on the eastern front single handedly," with the amount of >>> stuff I
>>> carried in pockets. In my defense, being prepared requires have a >>> variety
>>> of
>>> supplies. College did not help the size of my pocket-load. The
>>> unpredictability of college life means being prepared for a lot >>> more. I
>>> could not wear a pair of pants without a belt because the weight >>> of my
>>> pocket-load would cause them to fall down. It got to the point >>> sitting
>>> down
>>> was uncomfortable because of the extra bulk of my pocket-load >>> before I had
>>> had enough. I approached my roommate with my dilemma: I was >>> considering
>>> getting a Murse to hold my pocket-load. He "talked me off the >>> ledge" of
>>> social suicide then preceded to show me a website that he had >>> discovered:
>>> ScotteVest. I loved what I saw. In less than 12 hours of discovering
>>> ScotteVest I bought the Evolution Travel Jacket. I felt like I was >>> 7 years
>>> old on Christmas Eve waiting for my ScotteVest to arrive. I could >>> not stop
>>> smiling the moment I got it.
>>>
>>> Life with my SeV:
>>> Now I carry all my electronics, keys, and student ID as well as >>> other
>>> things. I love my ScotteVest. I have only found one thing I wanted >>> to
>>> carry
>>> that could not fit in my jacket is a sleeping bag. I'm glad it >>> didn't fit
>>> though; sometimes I get ahead of myself. I show the plethora of >>> pockets to
>>> everyone that will listen long enough for me to finish the list. >>> Once
>>> agian,
>>> thank you Scott
>>>
>>> Suggestions (I forfeit any rights I might have to these ideas that I
>>> disclose in this e-mail):
>>> -Improved zippers- I feel like mine are always getting caught on the
>>> fabric, especially the main zipper, and I am concerned that the >>> zippers
>>> will
>>> tear a hole in one of the manly layers of fabric
>>> -My roommate and girlfriend have been on the edge of buying a >>> ScotteVest
>>> after witness the magic of mine but don't because there is not one >>> in
>>> their
>>> "style."
>>> -My girlfriend would like the Fleece 5.0 in more feminine colors >>> (I showed
>>> here your video of custom orders to explain why she couldn't just >>> ask for
>>> a
>>> different color).
>>> -My roommate would want the Essential Travel Jacket for Men only >>> with a
>>> black leather exterior. He would be still be happy even with a
>>> leather-like
>>> material too. He is even willing to pay the more to get the >>> leather look.
>>> I
>>> agree that it would be a very stylish look for all travelers and a >>> very
>>> fitting to the ScotteVest lineup. It would allow people to "Take >>> the Trip
>>> of
>>> Your Life In Style." Looking good and stylish while being >>> practical is
>>> next
>>> to impossible these days and a leather jacket is like white teeth: >>> always
>>> in
>>> style.
>>>
>>> A grateful fan,
>>> -Justin Hansen
>>>
>>> P.S. My roommate is insisting that I mention he would love the >>> honor to be
>>> the first to purchase a black leather Essential Travel Jacket for >>> Men.
>>

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: