ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, March 01, 2010

Review of Hidden Cargo Pants from SCOTTEVEST via @access4.us

http://access4.us/2010/03/hiddencargoreview/

Review of Hidden Cargo Pants from SCOTTEVEST

I know this is a blog for reviews of Assistive Technology, but there is a problem we all face while carrying all this gear, Where do we put it all?

Survey says, 

Hidden Cargo Pants 
by SCOTTEVEST.

If you are like me, you have more junk in your pockets then Bear Grylls from Man VS Wild. I have an iPhone, personal keys, work keys which have 50 keys on them and I really only know what 3 of them unlock, digital talking book player of the month, wallet, headphones, and a number of other gadgets I am either testing or decided I can not leave home without.

I have heard a few geeks talk about clothing from SCOTTEVEST and how great they were. SCOTTEVEST specializes in travel clothing with mega amounts of pockets. I finally broke down and bought a pair of the Hidden Cargo Pants.

Style

The Hidden Cargo Pants are designed to look like traditional khakis with the storage of cargo pants. They come in stone (khaki), black, and Army green. They are great for everyday use and for business casual offices.

Pockets

The Hidden Cargo Pants have a total of 10 pockets. They have two back pockets with nice magnetic closures. The front pockets are where you see the genius design. They look like traditional front pockets but there is a magnetic closure that splits the front pocket into two pockets. The second pocket is much deeper and goes down almost to the knee. It is like having a cargo pocket but accessed from the inside of the front pocket rather then the outside of the pants. The pockets also have a no bulge technology that allows you to pack your pockets pretty full without looking like it.

Quality

I was impressed with the over all quality of the pants. The stitching, belt loops, and zipper seemed to be of good quality. The pants feel like they will be able to hold up to normal day to day ware and tare.

Final Thoughts

I was very excited to get my Hidden Cargo Pants and stuffed them nice and full. The pants did not disappoint. I was able to carry all my gear without looking like I suffered from Bulgy Leg Syndrome. The cost of the pants are $60 which could be a problem for some people. I was able to get a pair during their last sale and saved a good chunk of cash. Keep an eye on their website for any upcoming sales. Next I need to save up my Access bucks to buy their Soft Shell Winter Jacket. Hopefully you will read a review of the jacket here soon.


Sincerely,

Scott

Scott Jordan, CEO
SeV/SCOTTEVEST: the best travel clothing on the planet: For the Trip of Your Life!
www.scottevest.com

PS: To follow me on Twitter, or friend me on Facebook, goto this link: www.scottevest.com/connect

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: