ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, March 01, 2010

Another very happy customer :) Perhaps this is why we have "tipped"?

Ruth sent you a message.

--------------------
Subject: SeV

Dear Mr. Jordan

I just wanted to personally thank you for founding SeV. In a few days I will be traveling to Italy, so I bought the Essential Travel Jacket which I absolutely adore. After I bought it I showed my college roommates who are also going to Italy, and they each bought one. I gave a presentation of my coat to our group that is traveling and two more bought theirs just a few days ago. After seeing mine my brother also bought one. I feel like I am SeV representative. I would recommend your products to anyone. I just wanted to thank you for making traveling so much simpler and for bringing smiles to the faces of the travelers here in southern Minnesota.

Thank you so much,

Ruth
--------------------

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: