ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I chose Scottevest for my review at DudesLife. via @dudeslife

Hi Scott,

I chose Scottevest for my first review at DudesLife. Please check it out when you have time. It's a different type of review.

http://www.dudeslife.com its also linked to my twitter @dudeslife.

Thanks for all the fine work, and keep those goodies coming.


My Scottevest Travel Amalgam

Posted by: Roman in Fashion, Gear, News, Style, Technology, Travel

As someone who measures their air travel mileage in the hundreds of thousands each year, I am quite particular about what I tote when I fly. Everything must meet a specific need or it gets tossed. My disclaimer up front, I own almost every piece of Scottevest gear that’s available so just because I favor one over the other does not mean that I am unhappy in any way with my other Scottevest purchases.

I originally purchased a Scottevest Evolution to be my “go to” travel jacket. I found however that at times it was just a little cumbersome during a daytime flight. So I picked up a Scottevest Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece. Light and comfortable and perfect for flight day or night…except for one thing, pocket deficiency. On the surface, 11 pockets sounds like more than enough. But no, not for me. With my Evolution, I loved my Travel Document Pocket. I loved dropping the latest issue of Men’s Health or my Kindle into my Pub Pocket. The Hoodie was missing these valuable pockets. Enter the Scottevest Travel Vest. 22 Pockets including my old faves, Travel Document and Pub. Interestingly enough, the only deficiency of the Travel Vest is the lack of a removable hood (like the Evolution had). The Hoodie Microfleece complements the Travel Vest in this way perfectly.You may ask why I didn’t just remove the sleeves of the Evolution and make a “hooded” pseudo travel vest. Well, with the Evolution you are either wearing it or you are not. Given that we cannot control the cabin temperature of a plane, sometimes you want to wear “a little bit of a jacket” sometimes more. With the 2 piece Travel Vest/Hoodie Microfleece combo, you have a little more versatility and control over how much you wear. Together, the Vest/Hoodie amalgam gives you 33 pockets, all the comfort of the Hoodie and all the pocket power of a Travel Vest. Worn together, this Scottevest Duo makes one awesome travel jacket.

Scottevest Travel Vest 22 Pockets $100
Scottevest Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece 11 Pockets $70

Found of course at Scottevest, Travel Clothing for the Trip of Your Life.

Regards,
Roman Thompson

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: