ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More applicants for next No Baggage Challenge

Hi Scott
 
I already sent you an email, but I thought I'd add a video:
 
It explains some of the challenges I've been thinking about since I started thinking about the 'No Baggage Challenge'!
 
I've been loving the current challenge, but there's just not enough DETAIL! And I'm all about the detail - I think people want to hear more about the challenges of no baggage, rather than just the wonderful places someone's getting to go (and I think for women, it's even harder - mostly because we're much more vain!) What are you missing? What do you wish you had in your pockets? How's the laundry going (I did love the video about doing the laundry in the current series).
 
And of course the unique challenges for women - how do you do without a hairdryer and still look ok on video? Can you fit enough lotions and potions for six weeks (or so) in a tiny ziploc bag? Is there a teeny-tiny alternative to my beloved Sennheiser noise-cancelling headphones, and most importantly, can I wear one dress for six weeks and how much room do I have for accessories?
 
I kept the video short - but I'm planning to make another one to tell you how I might solve some of the challenges of the 'No Baggage Challenge'!
 
Hope you enjoy it :-)
 
Cheers
Rebekka
 
PS I have never made a video before, so please excuse the bit at the end where I'm telling my partner, Hugo, to stop filming! And the cat's name is Cocoa, he's a chocolate Siamese.
 
 
 
 

No comments: