ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, September 24, 2010

Another great of the Revolution Plus

On Sep 24, 2010, at 4:34 PM, "Andrew J. Rice" 

> Hi Scott-
>
> I just received my Revolution Plus. In a word...AWESOME! This coat is great and I can't wait for cold weather so that I can wear it. Even though it's a warm coat, meant for cold weather, it doesn't weigh very much at all for a cold weather coat. Also, it doesn't look or feel bulky when I have it on. I love the fact that it's waterproof and has all the fancy high tech fabrics. The attention to detail (not only in this but all your products) is superb...from the included chamois for my sunglasses to the little velcro flap for creating a smooth collar when the hood is removed. Those little things all add up. I also love that the sleeves are removable too. It's a smart looking coat!
>
> Another home run for Scottevest! Keep the great products coming and thanks for coming up with the SeVIP program. I'm a proud member.
>
> Andrew Rice
> Woodbridge, VA


No comments: