ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Early Reviews of the Revolution Plus are AMAZING! Read below, yea!

http://www.scottevest.com/v3_store/Revolution-Plus-Jacket.shtml

Scott

Scott Jordan, CEO
Sev/Scottevest
Follow me onTwitter, friend me on Facebook & become a fan of SeV.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cory ballard


Dear Scott,

I just wanted to take a few moments and tell you how much I am loving
my new Revolution Plus.  From the moment I put it on, I knew this was
going to be my favorite jacket.  I know your clothing line is known
for its pockets, but putting that aside, this hands down is one of the
best designed and quality jacket I have ever owned.  Yes, the 26
pockets are great.  Show me any other jacket out there where I can
carry my iPad, in its Malware Ecoview case, and my Apple Bluetooth
keyboard in the same pocket leaving me 25 other pockets to fill.  Like
so many others out there I have more gadgets and stuff to carry around
with me.  The one difference is that I am blind and have extra things
to carry around like a spare cane.  Also, because I need to have one
hand free to use my cane, I don’t want the other one used up by having
to carry a bag.  The Revolution Plus allows me to carry everything I
need without having to worry about having my hands full.  For that I
thank you.

The quality of the jacket is great.  You can tell you put a lot of
thought and effort into the design and the craftsmanship is terrific.
I can see that this jacket will have no problems standing the test of
time.

So, I just want to thank you for all of your hard work and great
designs.  I ordered a Fleece 5.0 today to insure I stay warm on those
below zero days we get here in Wisconsin.  I know between the Fleece
5.0 and my Revolution Plus, I will have 50 pockets to carry everything
and I will stay nice and warm.  The Fleece 5.0 makes my SeV collection
up to 16 items and I already have a few more on the wish list.

Keep up the great work.

Thank you,

Cory Ballard

No comments: