ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Travel Tips On A Snowy Day « Gear Diary

Second –I just can’t say enough aboutScottevest’s products. I wear one of my SEV jackets pretty much everyday but appreciate them more than ever when I’m traveling. Because the jackets have so many pockets it’s easy to “lose” something and have to spend a few minutes trying to find out which pocket you put it in but, fortunately, I’ve developed a “system” when I travel. I know which pocket gets which item so that my wallet is always in one specific pocket, my boarding pass is in another, and my iPhone and cash in others. Where the jacket comes in especially handy is that when I come to the checkpoint I never have to empty my pockets because there’s nothing in my pockets. Everything is in my Scottevest. Preparing to go through security was as simple as taking off my jacket.


Sent from my iPhone

SeV/SCOTTEVEST, the best and most innovative travel clothing on the planet: For the Trip of Your Life! 

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: