ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just put my new vest to the test...

From: "Ken 
Date: February 27, 2010 3:24:07 PM MST
To: <scott@scottevest.com>
Subject: Just put my new vest to the test...

Scott,

I had to write and tell you that my new vest helped me sail through two long flights, from JFK to Chennai, India and back, with no worries about too many carry-on bags. Security was tight, the flights were all fully booked and we were allowed only one bag. I simply can’t travel without all my things! So I filled my vest with my camera, my iPhone and iPod, my Kindle, my Altoids, my passport and credit cards, my pens, my shawl (which I tucked into the back pocket) and I was confident and comfortable with everything I needed close at hand. I feared we’d be kept in our seats for the last hour of the flight, with no access to our carry-ons. In the end, we were able to move around, but fortunately I was prepared.

Your vest is truly an amazing product, lived up to my expectations, and helped make two 18 hour flights in one week a breeze. I would only suggest that the big pocket in the back have a Velcro strap to hold things in place, like the shawl or a deflated neck pillow – otherwise the shawl tended to bunch at the bottom and look odd while wearing the vest.

With gratitude,

Chris S

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: