ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, February 08, 2010

agent NERDY | chic & nerdy

Valentines Day Gift Guide for Men

I find shopping for the men in my life really difficult. I know that they don’t expect anything, but that’s just more incentive for me to blow ‘em away with a great gift. I know that I could cook a fabulous meal and they’d be all smiles, but it just doesn’t feel like enough. Here’s a few items I feel a pretty fool proofed when it comes to the man in my life. ;)

  • Yummy Lingerie — a gift to your wardrobe, and fantastic visual eye candy for the mister. it’s a bit obvious, but SHOOT! a new piece for every occasion is always pleasing.
  • SeV/ScotteVest - new MUST have item! Scottevest is everyones must have travel gear, and a MAN’S WARDROBE MUST! They’ve got pocket, pockets and more pockets and you just know your mans been wishing he had more pockets to hold all his stuff!
  • Boxers – In my experience with men, I’ve noticed that they’ll wear their boxes, boxer briefs and all undies til they’re worn to the seams and holey, even then… they may not go out and buy a new pair. So… why not use this holiday as an excuse to lavish them with luxuriously quirky undies. ;)
  • Converse –  Chucks are timeless. They’ve proved that they’re here to stay and ready to wear for all occasion. Geeks & metro men will rock’ em. A new pair is always handy to have around! I especially am lovin’ the look of the red chucks. :)
  • YSL L’Homme cologne- mmmmm… how I love this scent on a man. I love hugging a guy  and getting a great whiff. I’ve had many conversations with friends, co-workers, and complete random strangers I run into at the mall about how this is THE scent EVERY man should have in his wardrobe. Heck, the man doesn’t even have to spray it on, just spritz a bit in his wardrobe. It’s such a delicious universal scent.
  • Wallet/Money Clip – There’s nothing like a good looking wallet/money clip where a man holds his $$$ :) I opted this year to get my man a new wallet, his was getting worn.. and ratty.. I really like giving something I KNOW he’s going to use. Ha! Now he’s going to think of me everytime he whips out his wallet! Wait, I am not sure if that’s a good thing.
  • Jawbone’s ICON bluetooth headset –  New, Compact & Sleek. The one featured is called ‘The Rouge”, everyman loves his gadgets. :)

Sent from my iPhone

SeV/SCOTTEVEST, the best and most innovative travel clothing on the planet: For the Trip of Your Life! 

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: