ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Great Email I wanted to share

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeanie H
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Subject: love the vest!
To: scott@scottevest.com


No need to reply.
Just wanted to tell you that I am recently back from a trip to Haiti. I was carrying in quite a bit of cash, and my son-in-law suggested a vest. While my daughter searched the internet, my husband went to hunt for what we thought was a fishing vest that a friend in Nicaragua had sent to him.
Imagine our surprise when came back from the closet with one of your vests at about the same time that our daughter said that she'd found a great vest online, which also happened to be one of yours! If not for the Haiti trip, the vest would have hung unused in the closet.
As it was, I packed so much into it, it was like wearing a piece of carry-on luggage. Amazing!
It will definitely be well used on future journeys, and we have since purchased another vest..."his " and "hers".
Great product.
Jeanie H

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: