ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, July 04, 2008

What do you think of this for a new Slogan? "Bring what you left behind"

Jorge Pereira, SeV's new advisor and president of the Secret Pocket club, suggested a new slogan for SCOTTEVEST. Let me know what you think of:

"Bring what you left behind"

I really like it a lot.


I hope everyone is have a great Independence day.

Scott



4 comments:

SpencerAR said...

To be honest, Scott, I do not like the slogan. It reminds me of a Vietnam War-era movie.

Slogans that come to mind for me would be:

"You CAN take it with you."
"Where Fashion meets Function."
"The best vest for your chest."
"Our clothes are wear it's at."
"Consider your gear, grabbed."

I hope this helps,

Spencer

Unknown said...

Hello Scott. First time poster, and a big fan of your products. The slogan is a good concept, but requires too much thought. How about "leave nothing behind"? Something along those lines may also strike a nerve with the military and law enforcement demographic, who I'm guessing are big fans, as well as gamers, etc. Just my two cents.

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

These are AWESOME ideas. I really appreciate it. We need to devote a thread to this on our forums, and will do so to engage even more conversations. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

There's a thread about this in the Forum now, including some 'never before seen' taglines that we have discussed.

Don't get too psyched up, though... some of them have never been seen before for a reason! ;-)

Suggestions are always welcome....

http://community.scottevest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1774