ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, July 18, 2008

Viewer Mail-Scott answers YOUR Questions

New Segment. I answer your questions Question: Why is there no pen pocket on the new Hidden Cargo Pants? Why did you change the way the drawstring works? Are these intentional changes or oversights? How can I adjust the drawstrings and keep them hidden? Question: How easy is it to access Hidden Cargo Pants pockets when sitting for a wheelchair user? Are the pockets easy to open and reach into them while seated? How many pockets in Hoodie

Scott Jordan, SCOTTEVEST, INC. CEO and Founder

Be sure to friend me on Facebook or join as an Fan on FaceBook
Subscribe to my Blog as a Video Podcast
Follow me on Twitter
You can also visit our YouTube Channel, Blip.tv Channel, get a Backstage Look at SeV and get LinkedIn to me. Click away!

1 comment:

TJO said...

We e-mailed the people who posed the questions, so hopefully they'll chime in here and/or on the forum. Since this is the first time we're trying communicating in this way, let us know if this is an effective way to answer questions and if there is anything we can do better.

I think this is pretty cool!