ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Daily Blog Post-Just summary of day, nothing specail


Scott Jordan, SCOTTEVEST, INC. CEO and Founder

Be sure to friend me on Facebook or join as an Fan on FaceBook
Subscribe to my Blog as a Video Podcast
Follow me on Twitter
You can also visit our YouTube Channel, Blip.tv Channel, get a Backstage Look at SeV and get LinkedIn to me. Click away!




5 comments:

TJO said...

Good stuff. I hope we get some good viewer mail questions for this week/next week - we already have the first three!

Jorge said...

Taking you up on your offer Scott!!

Thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the sign-off.

TJO said...

He likes your sign-off much better than my idea, which was to smash all the studio equipment like a Rock Star.... It makes second takes too complicated.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where is the 3G iPhone!!! Good sign-off!