ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, July 02, 2008

New Video Studio-Preview of Tropical Weight Vest

Please let me know how this looks to you. Ignore the sound, as I didn't have the mike plugged in correctly.




okay, see take 2 is here; basically, i plugged the mike in better, and used a "normal" lens; i think this one is much better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pier and Rosie here at the studio think your set looks *great.* They have some tips about lighting and framing, but really good and I totally agree....

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I like the fence behind you. It seems a little too dark and congested. Maybe try a different curtail behind the fence to lighten things up. When I think of your prods I tend to associate them with open spaced activities, where as this sort of looks like jail.

Robert

Anonymous said...

Take 2 is much better - I left you specific comments on the blip page with the clip.

Anonymous said...

Take two is better. There is some glare from the posters on the fence. Perhaps you might consider hanging some jackets, etc. instead.

Anonymous said...

There is a slight echo on the sound, a bit of an old-timey radio effect and I find the fencing background busy and distracting. The first thing I saw was the fence and I found that it drew attention away from you several times on the clip just because it kept catching my eye.