ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tongue Twister of the Day....One Smart Fellow, He Felt Smart

I bet you can't say this....Turn on your video camera before you start. Upload to YouTube, and tag and title as scottevest tongue twister and send me the link. One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.


Now, after posting this, Jorge was the first to try it, and I have never seen anyone do this so well the first time. Moreover, his SeV behind him looks better than the studio i spent hours building. Either he is cheating with his super editing (dubbing my voice over his lips and changing the way i sound to sound like him) or he is just that good. Nice work Jorge!








more entries below:



3 comments:

Jorge said...

Here's my video Scott :)

http://blip.tv/file/1062534

Anonymous said...

No way I'm doing that... ;-)

TJO said...

Hey - look what I found! Scott doing a Tongue Twister at the studio in Chicago.... Plenty more stuff like this....