ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Sunday, October 10, 2010

Support from loyal customer-1000's of emails like this

From: Joe F
Date: October 10, 2010 11:06:40 PM MDT
To: scott@scottevest.com
Subject: Support from your loyal customer

Mr. Jordan:

Hang in there and fight the good fight....I have two of your garments and love them.  My vest goes with me off duty ( I am a 34 year veteran cop) everywhere and I love it as it hides all kinds of important gear for me.  I don't fly much anymore and drive up to 12 hours for business ( both duty related and my off duty business of training cops and civilians in self defense)  I hate to fly unless is it unavoidable because of the way the airlines treat people in general.  But this is of course one of their dirty little secrets exposed.

So hang in there and know we are with you!!!

If the airlines had the same quality as your products they wouldn't need to charge extra for baggage.


Respectfully

Joe F


No comments: