ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Arthur Edström Blog- see how scottevest makes traveling easier

A couple of weeks ago I attended Tahoe Tech Talk without taking a carry on or any luggage. I was doing my mini version of the No Baggage Challenge by Rolf Pott. 

Heading on the flight with no luggage and no carry-on, only my SCOTTEVEST clothing, Converse shoes and jeans. Gear included my iPad, iPhone, ear buds, charger, tooth brush, biz cards and wallet. I decided to turn on my iphone 3Gs as I went through security. Why? Because it seemed like something I would do.

Here’s what my jacket pockets look like:

Hey, I tried out iMovie for the first time. Pretty slick though my MacBook Air isn’t that speedy for video editing. My Air has been lonely since getting my iPad.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: