ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, October 07, 2010

PN Tech Blog - September 20 - Scottevest Fleece 5.0 review - Duzzee.ca - Shop together!

Even if you don't plan on carrying that many gadgets, this is a great jacket have around. On light shopping days, I can fit most of my purchases in the pockets. Some days, I can even leave my briefcase at home and fit everything I need in the pockets. The fact is once you have one of these things, you're going to find a myriad of uses for it.

Conclusion
I own a really good fleece jacket from the North face that I paid $250 for. The fleece 5.0 jacket has similar quality and build but a ton more pockets. At $140, this jacket is worth every penny. And nothing else in the industry gives you this much flexibility and storage space. (Without making you look like a geek.)

Once you take a look at this jacket, you notice just how much care is gone into its design. From the ergonomic zippers with pull straps, to Velcro pocket closures, to the included lens cleaning cloth. You'll quickly notice that they care about their product. 

I love this thing and recommend it to everyone. I loved it so much, I even bought one of their "hidden cargo pants" with 11 pockets. So 24+11 = 35 glorious pockets. Now if I can get some of their 3 pocket shirts and a winter jacket, I wont need luggage on my next trip ;-)

Sent from my iPhone

 

No comments: