ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Really awesome email from customer

Mr. Jordan:

Last month I was in Israel and Italy for 3 weeks with my family (pics for your pleasure to peruse), and this week I was jaunting around the U.S. on business.  I used your tropical travel vest, travel pants, and cargo pants.  These are so well thought out functionally, sturdy, look good, and wash easily.  I could carry so much without feeling bulky.   I am a one-bag-only travel guy, and so I use a carry on only, but now even that is less cramped, and I can now access things more easily since when it is on my person.  On airplanes I rarely even open my bag!   I use the inside left large pouch of the vest to carry a Kindle, and had it with me continuously in Israel and Rome to read travel guides as we visited sites.  I was even able to use that same pouch to carry my MacBook Air laptop computer (workable but a close call) on a commuter jet when they wanted to gate check my carry on. 

Now I am back to work in Missouri.  I am a doctor and I found that the vest is useful when rounding in the hospital.  I don't think I look very doctor-y.  I have been wearing it anyway.  But, I heard that you are working on a blazer soon.  Is that so?  When will it come out?  Any preview pics?

Again, thanks for a great line of products.  It's clear that a lot of work has gone into these, probably more than you needed just to sell products and make a business run.   I want you to know that I recognize and appreciate that effort.  You make me feel taken care of as a customer, with products you seem to want to make as good as they can be. 

- Joel

 

 

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: