ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, April 12, 2010

Customer Service is VERY important to us

ScotteVest Customer Service review

This is not so much a review of ScotteVest Cotton hood but ScotteVest customer service.

Why? Well in my business customer service is king – I hate bad customer service – period. No point at all in making any product if it is let down by the companies customer service.

Some call me a geek, but I hate that word – to me it means someone who buys ANY gadget – regardless of what it does, or if it makes your life easier. Or in many cases infuriates the user when trying to use a so called ‘world beating’ piece of technology.

Me? I buy gadgets that make my life easier and maybe achieve something that had not been possible without such a gadget.

What has this got to do with ScotteVest? Well, they claim to make carrying your technology easier. But, can they give you a feeling of achieving something?

Before purchasing my Hoodie, I read several reviews (as always), but didn’t know anyone who owned one. So, I took a gamble and ordered (from the UK). Two weeks later I received my Cotton Hoodie.

The garment had a few manufacturing faults – one of which was the cellphone pocket was not stitched along one side and allowed my phone to drop out. Other minor problems were the poor finish of the seams around the hood.

However, a couple of emails and the test of ScotteVests customer service rolled into action. I emailed pictures and videos and got a response straight away.

Apologies accepted from both Julie (very helpful) and a very nice video message from Scott (CEO) saying the videos had been forwarded to the factory to show them the faults. Scott also assured me that the problems highlighted in the video/pictures had never occurred before.

A replacement was ordered and received very quickly – with all taxes, duty and postage paid for by ScotteVest.

The replacement Hoodie? All is fine and ScotteVest will have my custom in the future.

All in all, a not so nice initial experience turned me into a very satisfied customer all because of great customer service.

So has ScotteVest achieved my two aims – carrying your technology easier, two, can they give you a feeling of achieving something?

Well they certainly make carrying all your tech stuff easier and I can get away without carrying any kind of bag on day trips and even on longer trips I can save money on baggage charges. So yes to both!


Sent from my iPad

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: