ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Being Interviewed LIVE now by President, The National Speakers Association

watch here: www.scottevest.com/connect

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sam Silverstein

Hi Scott,

I'm reaching out to you today for a possible interview.  I speak and write about leadership and organizational growth.  I've watched and admired your company and it's products from a far and was wondering if you would be available for a 15-20 phone interview.  Each week I write articles based on my interviews and also use the insights for future books.

It's a fun and low key situation.  I'm always looking to make my interviewee look great.  Howard Putnum, former CEO of Southwest Airlines, George Tamke, Chairman of the Board of Hertz and Ronnie Muhl, an explorer who climbed Mt. Everest are just a few of the people I've chatted with.

I'd love to set up a time to have a brief conversation on leadership and organizational growth.

Be well,

Sam

me Sam Silverstein, CSP
2008-2009 President, The National Speakers Association

Accountability is not a consequence. Accountability is your competitive advantage!™
NoMoreExcuses.me

For information on Sam's keynote, No More Excuses® and complimentary articles
visit our web site: http://www.SamSilverstein.com

Sam Silverstein Enterprises, Inc. • 121 Bellington Ln, St. Louis, MO 63141
Phone 314.878.9252 • Fax 314.878.1970 • Toll Free 1-888-MOTIVATE

youtubetwitterFacebooklinkediniTunes Connect with Sam


Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: