ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, April 01, 2010

More awesome Emails from our Customers I had to share

Scott –

I recently read on David duChemin’s blog that he had a list of 20 Perfect Things (pixelatedimage.com).  I had a few of the things he listed and I agreed so when I read his review of the ScotteVest Travel Vest, it sounded right for me.  I ordered two different sizes and returned one just a few days before my Death Valley photography workshop.  It’s great.   I’ll never travel without it again.   Here I am at the Racetrack in Death Valley.   It is just one of those things in life that is perfect.  Well done.

 

 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Bruce

 

 

Bruce W. Leander

PS:


If I were to make a list of a few of my “perfect things”:

Tumi briefcase

Gura Gear Kiboko camera bag

Microfiber slacks (don’t wrinkle when traveling)

iPod or iTouch for music and podcasts when traveling

Patagonia duffle bag for lugging big things

Now I can add the STV.  I’m proud and thankful to be an owner.

 


Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: