ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another very happy customer: My new Essential Jacket

Hey Scott,

Well I may be a little late to the party, but I am glad to have discovered your products. I am a contractor in New Mexico and don't travel a lot, but have been searching for years to solve the manly personal organization problem. Sitting on the wallet was throwing my back out of whack twenty years ago, so I have tried the butt pack, the man purse, the cell phone holster and the expanded money clip, all to my complete dissatisfaction.

After one week with my Essential Jacket come Vest, I now carry cell phone, iPod, notebook and pen, credit cards, cash, lip balm, reading glasses and keys in my Vest. I've always liked wearing vests anyway, so this is a big win/win for me. 

I understand that travelers are your hottest market, but for me, this is the answer to the everyday challenge of "keeping my stuff together". Hey, there's a new tag line  - "Get Your Stuff Together, Dude."

Thanks,

Kent Gurley

Solamente Clay Walls, LLC

www.solamenteclaywalls.com



Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: