ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Celebrity ScotteVest sighting

Sent from my iPod Touch so please forgive brevity and typos 


Begin forwarded message:

From: "ken r
Date: May 12, 2010 8:39:07 PM MDT
To: 
Subject: Celebrity ScotteVest sighting

While i was at a comedy nerd convocation last weekend, I spotted Kevin Murphy from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" wearing a ScotteVest jacket:

http://www.kevinwmurphy.com/about-me/

I asked him about it and he went on a mini-spiel about how much he loved it.  I happened to be wearing SeV Ultimate Cargo Pants at the time.

While he's not the biggest celebrity in the world, he's definitely hits your target market of gadget-laden techies.  MST3K is no longer on, but their current project, RiffTrax, seems to be doing well.  Asking him for a quote wouldn't hurt.  He was super nice.

I know you like reading these kinds of stories.

Cheers,

ken

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: