ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Awesome pic of motorcycle

Sent from my iPod Touch so please forgive brevity and typos 


Begin forwarded message:


Subject: A new line of travel vest?!

Scott,

I just purchased your 22-pocket travel vest for men and I ABSOLUTELY love it.  It is very, very useful as a way for keeping track of the many things that I carry with me during long distance endurance rides on my motorcycle.  Attached is a photo of me wearing my Scottevest/SeV 22-pocket travel vest posing with my motorcycle trike "The Patriot" in front of the National Museum of the Marine Corps taken on a recent ride!

A 22-pocket travel vest in black leather that is cut like a traditional motorcycle rider's vest would be a really great product!  I imagine there would be a super market for that style vest with multiple pockets!  The market would include bikers and many others who simply like that style!  What do you think?  Is a 22-pocket travel vest in black leather in the future for Scottevest?  I certainly hope so!!  Don't forget a single panel in the back to allow for three rocker patches.  

Thanks for such a great line of products!!

Sincerely,
Gary 

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: