ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, May 27, 2010

ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Hello!
 
I had purchased the Essential Travel Jacket from ScotteVest and loved it, so ordered the SeV Travel Pants, and the SeV travel shorts for a trip to Guatemala.
 
I travel twice a year to Guatemala with Partners in Development to do volunteer work in a poor village on the edge of the rain forest. I assist in a clinic, and do a lot of work with the children in the village, teaching them English and working on projects with them. With temperatures in the 90's,  100 percent humidity, and a daily soaking rain in the rainy season, I wondered how your products would hold up.
 
Not only were they cool, comfortable, and easy to keep clean, they were also surprisingly tough and durable.
 

Best of all, in the above photo I have the following in the shorts: A bottle of water, 2 energy bars, a digital camera, a flashlight, spare batteries, a poncho, a bandana, spare socks,an insulin pen and needles, a small first aid kit, some money and a video recorder!
 
Your products really live up to the hype! Thanks to the pockets I could leave my backpack at the clinic when I went around the village.
 
Muchas gracias,
 
 
 
J.T. Turner
Actor, Director, Stage Combat Choreographer
AFTRA/SAG/Equity/SAFD
www.jtturner.org

Follow my blog for actors at http://jtturneractor.blogspot.com/

Posted via email from SeV / SCOTTEVEST the best travel clothes and clothing in the world

No comments: