ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Watch Scott Jordan on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch on CNBC

Watch my second interview with Donny Deutsch on CNBC's The Big Idea here:



I thought you might enjoy seeing this video. It aired as a part of the road to ces special.


I had a great day for a monday. I made a video and editted it. I think it was fairly entertaining. When Thom gives me the approval that I am not emabarrassing myself, I will make it public. Be gentle.

Scott

PS: here's the encore performance from a couple weeks later. (Donny doesn't let you get a word in edgewise, and for me that's a challenge.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to be featured in the big idea, it means that you really made it big.

I visited an interesting site I want to share with you the Young Entrepreneur Society from the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com. A great documentary about successful entrepreneurs.