ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, May 08, 2008

How Scott Lost 35lbs in 3 weeks with no exercise

Its a longer post today, but at the end I explain how I lost 35lbs in 3 weeks with no exercise or effort whatsoever.



It was a good day today. I talked with the editor of Warren Miller's films. I am trying to get him involved with the bus tour.

Here's a link showing part of our new website. It is a first cut but let me know if you like it. Don't try to click on anything, just watch. Agreed its a bit annoying but we will fix that when we go live.

btw, i joined www.twiter.com, but admit i think it seems sort of stupid, but I am trying it for kicks.

Scott

PS: not sure what is taking www.blip.tv so long to convert to flash.

2 comments:

Randy Pollock said...

I just told my boss I would need to be off for three weeks so I can sleep and lose 35 lbs.

Anonymous said...

next vest will be a sleepware with pill dispenser ??