ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Saturday, May 03, 2008

Slingbox Rocks-Bus Tour is Going to Happen

I just hooked up my new Slingbox. For those of you who have not heard about it, you should check it out. It allows you to watch your TV from any internet connected computer or certain mobile phones. Too bad it doesn't work with my Blackberry yet....

I have been thinking about my post from yesterday, for the SeV Bus Tour. I have decided to do it. I am going to video the experience and meet with customers and SeV fans along the route. If you want me to visit your city, please email me at scott@scottevest.com. I think I will first go to Seatlle to visit with friends at Microsoft and Boeing, among others, and then make my way down the coast. It will be tons of fun. I have not decided all the details yet but I will post them here as I figure them out.

Scott

2 comments:

Randy Pollock said...

I'm waiting for BB access for the slingbox as well.

Looking forward to the tour

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

I don't know how I lived without Slingbox. I may switch cellphones just to get it on my mobile phone.

I am VERY excited about the tour. I think it may be from Sun Valley to Las Vegas to Los Angeles to San Francisco/San Jose to Lake Tahoe, and back to Sun Valley.

Do you live along this route?