ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, December 20, 2010

my favorite customer email of the day. LOL

see response to an email in which I told a customer that we planned to come out with additional colors next Fall. LMAO.

Hi Scott,
Thanks for replying.
 
Guess I was too quick to buy and should have waited for Version 1.1.
 
But then again, this should not come as a surprise to me as I'm currently dating Girlfriend version 2.0 who wants to become wife version 3.0. (Wife version 1.0 crashed and could not be rebooted. Wife version 2.0 came with a free subroutine Daughter version 1.0. I say free but once this sub routine is installed, constant and costly maintenance is required. But it is a wonderful subroutine and I'm very glad she was downloaded. While I still enjoy Daughter version 1.0 and have no interest in an upgrade, Wife version 2.0 was infected by an A. N. Other Man virus and transferred networks hence Girlfriend version 2.0.)
 
Let me know if I can help and when the Carry On Coat Version 1.1 is due for release.
 
All the Best,
Darren 

Sincerely,

Scott Jordan, CEO
www.SCOTTEVEST.com

Scott

Scott Jordan, CEO
Sev/Scottevest
Follow me onTwitter, friend me on Facebook & become a fan of SeV.

No comments: