ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Early reviews on the XAE Leatger SCOTTEVEST are coming in, and ...

Scott,

I just received my XAE jacket and wanted to convey to you how I am blown away by it.  As you said and I agree, this is the finest Scottevest jacket you have ever made.  It is awesome to have a beautiful leather jacket of this quality with the full complement of features that you expect.  This is absolutely gorgeous, I can't take it off and I know this jacket will get more attention than any other Scottevest I own (and that is saying a lot!).  It is truly Regal!!  I finally have a Scoyyevest that I can wear with business casual attire!  I had to drop you a note, I am really pleased......

Wishing you and Laura continued success!!!!!


Barry L
Littleton, Colorado  

No comments: