ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Funniest post of the day..

facebook
Hi Scott,
Laura commented on your post.
Laura wrote: "Almost everybody got SeV this year! My husband (who will unwrap the fabulous XAE on Saturday), my parents got travel jackets. My boys love their fleece hoodies, and I have a lovely travel jacket as well! My dad, in particular, is enamored with the SeV trousers; no more wallet-induced sciatica for him! He wears them almost daily. The only one pouting is my little girl because everything is too big for her ;-). My kids' first question when buying clothes now is, "how many pockets does it have?" LOL"

See the comment thread

Reply to this email to comment on this post.
Thanks,
The Facebook Team
See Comment

Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

No comments: