ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Thursday, October 09, 2008

MAYBE NOT... Possibly Watch Steve Wozniak Live Today on www.scottevest.com/woz at 10am PT

UPDATE - Stickam does not seem to work from our filming location. If we can get it going later, we'll update this post, but it looks like Stickam is off for today.

Edited videos will start going live tomorrow, Friday October 10 at www.scottevest.com/woz

Sorry for all the technical glitches....

Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click to Play

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why o Why, I wake up extra early to see the Woz man live and it doesn't work. I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight ) =

Jorge said...

I know Fan I was waiting for it too :(