ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Saturday, October 04, 2008

No Videos Today-Old School Text Post

I left my video camera at the office. Great day today. TONS of AWESOME ideas for the Woz videos. I think this will be super funny. It is really hard to set out to create something viral, as videos just go viral is the viewers says it is worthy of forwarding. We hope that you think what we do is worthy.

I will be posting a bunch of misc. things that I have posted as drafts to blogger for awhile that I never got around to posting, editing. They are all primarily from emails I received or sent, and may appear somewhat dated, but they will be even more dated if I wait longer.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Go Buckeyes and Cubs

Scott

No comments: