ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, October 24, 2008

Check out this email I got today!

From: Jen
Sent: Fri 10/24/2008 12:59 PM
To: scott
Subject: look how durable your vest is!

Hey Scott. Just received your email and saw that you personally read all your mail. I just wanted to thank you for making such a great product. I first learned of the Scottevest watching the Big Idea. I purchased one for my 62 year old father for the holidays last year. He loved it and wore it every day.
On February 24th, 2008, my father was hit by a city snowplow that ran a red light. He spent two months in the hospital followed by therapy which continues today. When he came out his coma he asked for several things including the details of his rescue. The only other item he asked for aside from his wallet was whether or not anyone had his Scottvest. The hospital handed him his bag of belongings but to his dismay his Scottvest was not in it, although he had it on the day of the accident.
When we were given the vehicle back I was shocked to actually see that he survived. I was even more shocked to find his Scottevest pinned behind the drivers seat still in tact. Aside from some blood stains and where the rescue team had cut the vest during extrication, his Scottevest was still there. Although I am certain you know how durable your vest is, take a look at it in the evidence photo I have attached. Amazing!
With the holidays around the corner, I would love to purchase him another vest. In addition I would also like to purchase 3 hoodies for my brothers. Is there a quantity discount available? I am planning to purchase these within the next couple weeks either way. Thanks and I look forward to seeing my dad back in his vest again soon.
Warmly,
Jen Turcich

No comments: