ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, October 08, 2008

First Day of Woz Shoot-Teaser

Ok, these are clearly out of context, but check out the first two clips from the Woz video shoot. Woz is not in these; we are shooting him tomorrow, which will be available live to watch at www.stickam.com/scottevest starting at about 10 PT until about 3pm PT, for anyone interested.

The clips below are from the Bond spoof, with a really hot woman and me doing a bad imitation of "Q". I hope you like! Note, these are not edited completely yet, but you will sort of get the idea. We are having a blast!



5 comments:

Diana said...

Hysterical.....I'm still laughing and I love those spectacles you're wearing. I don't know you reminded me of that guy in Get Smart.

Jorge said...

Hey Scott! it looks like you have a really great crew. The film work looks great and your clip is so funny. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

You are just too much! I laughed and laughed and laughed. I think you might have missed your calling Scott!

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

you ain't seen nothing yet

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the final versions! BTW your latest catalog is the best yet and Scott looks great in the photos showing off the gear