ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, November 19, 2010

Scott Jordan to take the No Baggage Challenge, sort of...

I will be going to Birmingham, Alabama on Dec 8-11 to take the Porsche Sport Driving School - an amazing birthday present from my wife. I will be going sans bags, via Delta airlines no less (assuming I am allowed to mention Delta by name). I will be blogging about my No Baggage Experience.  Although it is much shorter than Rolf's experience, I think I will come back with some great videos, both from the 6 flights I will be taking, as well as some awesome videos around the track.  I was going to do the Audi R8 driving experience, but decided since I already own 2 Porsches (Cayenne Turbo S and 911 Cab), this would be a better choice. I don't want to leave the Audi experience feeling like I have to buy another car. :) http://www.porschedriving.com/default.aspx

Scott

Scott Jordan, CEO
Sev/Scottevest
Follow me onTwitter, friend me on Facebook & become a fan of SeV.

No comments: