ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, November 15, 2010

Go2 Scottevest Jacket – The Blog of Cali Lewis

Go2 Scottevest Jacket

You’ve heard me talk about Scottevest jackets and vests in the past – I love them! If you’re not familiar with Scottevest, they have multiple pockets designed to hold all your gadgets without bulk. I mean, these things have pockets EVERYWHERE! You will find pockets you didn’t know existed a year after having the jacket, LOL!

I recently got a Go2 jacket, and I have to say, I think this is the best one yet. It’s a women’s jacket, fits very nicely and comfortably, and is warm without being too bulky. My friend Rachel Medley was in town recently and she loved it sooo much that I wound up giving it to her. Let’s face it – she lives in North Carolina and I live in Texas. I thought she might have more of a need this winter! :)

This should certainly be a consideration for your woman this holiday season, and there are plenty of options for men!

 Blog
No Comments Yet Posted by Cali Lewis

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: