ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, August 25, 2008

"Scott Free" Week

Before Scott headed out for Burning Man, he asked me to take over the blog for the week... and I promised him I wouldn't a) let it go to my head or b) re-enact any scenes from 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off.' So in lieu of instigating industrial-strength shenanigans, I lined up some AWESOME guest bloggers for the week, who will be sharing a little bit each day. You'll hear some behind-the-scenes and behind-behind-the-scenes stories, and get a few different perspectives on SeV's past, present and future.

We also hit the ground running today on some very cool new graphics and features that we want to surprise Scott with on his return... so you'll get to see and comment on them first. Hang on... this is going to be a unique ride!

-Thom, EVP
SCOTTEVEST

No comments: