ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, August 08, 2008

Anyone Have any Good Ideas to make this better? Need a Video Editor too and/or Flash Designer

So, after watching the edit one time, I decided I needed a pro to help make it better. If you have any ideas of someone that can help make this video better after watching below, let me know.

3 comments:

Jorge said...

I posted this on Twit's forum, hopefully it will help.

http://www.twit.tv/forums/comments.php?DiscussionID=751&page=1#Item_1

lewisge said...

Scott... I think what you are referring to on using movement across a still photo within Final Cut is the use of motion key frames and then pan/zoom between the motion key points. I have used this extensively in movies I have done that are essentially "slideshows" of stills... essentially emulating the same effect Ken Burns used in many of his documentaries. I typically use high resolution JPEG photos, especially when those need to part of a DVD for display on large screens.

The other thing I was wondering... not sure how practical it is... but, you mentioned an "interactive" experience... I wonder if it would be possible to use something like QuickTime VR to have it like you are actually "wearing" the garment, opening it up, etc. from the vantage point of the wearer? Just an idea.

Scott Jordan, CEO of SCOTTEVEST/SeV said...

thanks; that is very helpful. we put an ad in craig's list and are getting lots of replies